It takes good understanding and wisdom to generate and grow wealth. God created the world by wisdom, sustains the world by wisdom, and rules the world by wisdom. BIBLE READING: Proverbs 2:1-22
Similarly, Solomon became great by asking for wisdom, led the people of Israel by wisdom, and became very wealthy by wisdom.
Globally, wisdom and understanding are the foundation of sustainable wealth and greatness. So, incline your ears unto wisdom and apply your heart to understanding to grow wealth.
Proverbs 2:2. So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;
Take a look around – there is wealth everywhere and in everything. People grow wealth from:
- Trades and businesses (+online businesses)
- Scholarly works and publications.
- Industries and companies.
- Farming and agriculture.
- Vocational studies and works.
- Service provision including GSM, internet, amenities, etc.
- Transforming processes and systems.
- Consultancies and specialist works.
- Investments into landed properties, buildings, etc.
- Network marketing, etc.
So, generate and grow wealth by applying wisdom and understanding. What, therefore, must you do moving forward?
- Read and do the word of God. Proverbs 2:1. My son, if thou wilt receives my words, and hide my commandments with thee; Take the word, hide it within your heart, and do the word.
I remember God asking me 21 years ago to read and do the word, or go the world way. By simple obedience, my life has never remained the same. To generate and grow wealth, read and do the word.
- Cry, seek and search for a new order of wisdom. Proverbs 2:3-4 _Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;  If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;_
Get up from your comfort zone and seek new ways of doing old things. Also, seek to do new things. Get out of the routine and begin to seek better ways of doing things.
Get out of your comfort zone and begin to seek new opportunities and possibilities. Seek, search and apply your heart unto wisdom.
- Draw nearer to God and ask Him for wisdom as God is the source of wisdom. Proverbs 2:6. For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. James said – if you lack wisdom, ask God. But how can you ask if you are not near to God?
So, first, draw near to Him and then ask for wisdom – it is the children’s (righteous) right. Proverbs 2:7. He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.
- Be discrete in words, relationships, and practices. Proverbs 2:10-11 When wisdom entereth into thine heart and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;  Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee: Discretion is a spiritual preservative.
Solomon lost all by lack of adequate discretion. Many leaders, Presidents, preachers, and great men have fallen because of a lack of discretion.
Many rich men have lost all their wealth, connections, and investments by lack of discretion. Choose to be discrete.
- Choose friends and partners wisely. Proverbs 2:12. To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things; Avoid partnerships with evil men and women, people who do not value God nor His word.
- Avoid strange women and men who flatter with their lips. Proverbs 2:16. To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words; With all that is going on in the world today, beware of strange people who are sent by Satan to derail your life, destiny, and wealth.
- Keep all the covenants you made with God. Proverbs 2:17. Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God. Do not forget the good old ways and His covenants.
- Walk in the way of good men and follow the paths of the righteous. Proverbs 2:20. That thou mayest walk in the way of good men and keep the paths of the righteous.
When you incline your ears unto wisdom and apply your heart to understanding, you build and sustain wealth all the days of your life. Proverbs 2:21. For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.
When you apply your heart to wisdom, God establishes you, stabilizes your destiny, and perfects all that concerns you.
But if you choose not to incline your ear to wisdom and apply your heart to understanding, you will miss everything including long life, wealth, and peace. Proverbs 2:22. But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.
Make the right choice to apply your heart to wisdom today. Prayer. Lord, help me to incline my ear to wisdom and apply my heart to understanding. Be blessed. Stay blessed. 🙏🏼 ©️The Excellent Ministry 2021
Thank you for reading till the end. It simply tells me that you are not ready to settle for less. To help you stay connected with me and my blog, here is the link to my Android Mobile App from Google Play Store, Please Download and install.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel here. And follow me on Instagram and like my Facebook page. In case you will need to speak with me via Whatsapp related to ICT consultation. Please share around and drop your comment suggestion below.