In Nigeria, are you seeking for a free eCommerce website? Have you been having difficulties figuring out how to sell your products on the internet in Nigeria? Or, more likely, are you seeking for Nigeria’s finest online buying site?
You’ve come to the perfect location for whatever it is you’re searching for. Because of the widespread use of the internet in Nigeria, you won’t have to wait weeks to find consumers for your wares.
In Nigeria, there are several free e-commerce platforms where you may advertise your items and find consumers without leaving your home.
These online shopping sites receive a lot of traffic from those who are seeking for something to buy. They’re also known for displaying the cheapest merchandise. This post will show you the finest online shopping platforms in Nigeria where you may sell your items.
Nigeria’s Top 5 E-commerce Websites for Selling Online
Jumia is the first.
Jumia enables small companies to sell their products quickly and easily. It was founded in May 2012 and is currently ranked as the most popular Nigerian online shopping platform.
Jumia will give you complete control over your online business. It acts as a link between you and the buyer. When consumers search for anything similar to what you sell, your products are presented to a large number of people.
When a consumer puts an order, they will always tell you. Electronic equipment, baby products, household appliances, phones, computers, gadgets, toys, furniture, and a variety of other items are all sold on Jumia.
How to Make Money on Jumia
- Here is the link to the Jumia e-commerce site.
- Fill in all essential data when registering as a merchant.
- Go through the new seller training and instruction.
- Add some goods and get started selling right now.
The price of a Jumia service in Nigeria.
Jumia charges you for each sale you make, just like any other eCommerce site. The shipping method chosen by your buyer determines the majority of these fees.
Apart from that, Jumia is a completely free service. In Jumia, there are no registration or maintenance costs. There’s also no substitute for monthly fees. Jumia is one of the greatest and most cost-effective online marketplaces in Nigeria.
Sim Shagaya established Konga, a Nigerian internet marketplace. Konga enables small companies and merchants to sell their wares online quickly and easily.
Buyers go to Konga in large numbers. This explains why they have such a large number of customers and sellers on their website. Customers that are interested in the items you offer will see your products if you are a vendor.
Most items offered on Jumia are also available on Konga. You may sell food, beverages, electronics, appliances, household goods, apparel, and much more.
How to Become a Konga Seller
On Konga, becoming a vendor is a simple process. The procedures are outlined below.
- To begin, go to Konga’s homepage.
- Make an account with Konga as a vendor.
- Fill in the blanks with the items you want to sell. Add their prices together.
- Start selling when you’ve saved your entry. Your dashboard is where you can manage your products.
Jiji is number three.
There is more traffic on Jiji than you can possible imagine. Jiji offers a function that allows users to trade goods and services. You can trade your goods for those of a buyer. Another seller may be this buyer. It’s the same thing as switching.
How to Become a Jiji Seller
On Jiji, creating an account and becoming a vendor is a breeze. The site is cool because of its slick layout and refreshing green hue. Take the actions outlined below.
- Jiji’s homepage may be found here.
- Create a Jiji account and fill out all of the required information.
- After your account has been validated, you may begin entering the items you offer.
- Be patient and wait for the items to be approved by the management. Before a product can be published on the main page, it must first be validated.
In Nigeria, Jiji charges a fee for its services.
Jiji, unlike Konga, is a fully free service. You will not be charged a registration fee. There are no monthly plans or membership costs. This, among other factors, makes Jiji one of the finest free eCommerce businesses in Nigeria for selling online.
OList is number four
You may promote your items, upload them, and sell them on OList. You can also provide or receive services. This purchasing platform makes transactions incredibly simple.
What is the best way to get started selling on OList?
- It’s simple to join OList as a seller. Here is the link to the homepage.
- To begin selling, press the start selling button.
- Register and fill in the required information.
- You’re ready to go after your account has been activated.
- Fill up the blanks with your items and pricing.
In Nigeria, the cost of service is listed on the OList.
OList’s most remarkable characteristic is that, despite its excellent service and user experience, it is still completely free.
Before selling on OList, you do not have to pay any fees. It is one of the free e-commerce websites in Nigeria where you may sell your items online.
Scrader is number five
You may post and sell your things online, just as Jumia and Jiji. Scrader combines social media and eCommerce functionality. This helps to understand why it has so many features.
How to Become a Scrader Seller
- To begin selling on Scrader, go to the Scrader home page.
- Create a user account.
- Fill out the essential information to become a vendor.
- Create a list of logistical preferences. This is where you’ll choose your chosen shipping choices.
- Fill in the blanks with the items you want to sell. To obtain visibility, you need enter at least 5 goods.
- You’re ready to start once you’ve added your rates.
In Nigeria, the cost of service is higher.
On Scrader, being a vendor is absolutely free. There are no monthly fees of any kind. You will not be charged a commission fee for each sale you make.
Scrader, on the other hand, will levy a 1% escrow fee each sale. The consumer, not the vendor, will be responsible for this escrow cost.
To be honest, finding an eCommerce site that simultaneously serves as an escrow service is difficult. Scrader is, without a doubt, one of the greatest and free e-commerce platforms in Nigeria for selling your items online.
To help you stay connected with me and my blog, here is the link to my Android Mobile App from Google Play Store, Please Download and install.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel here. And follow me on Instagram and like my Facebook page. In case you will need to speak with me via Whatsapp related to ICT consultation. Please share around and drop your comment suggestion below.