To manage a profitable animal feeds business in Nigeria, you must get trained. Training in feed production and marketing as part of the package. In reality, you’ll need to be well-versed in animal husbandry and farming techniques in general.
In a post we made about how you can start an animal feed business as a total beginner, we talked about various ways you can get started and how you can get some tips to further your knowledge online.
That you can do by watching videos on YouTube, enrolling in online courses, reading blog articles and documentaries, listening to podcasts, and so on. Also, listen to Agro-related radio shows and watch episodes on television.
Gather information from newspapers, periodicals, and newsletters, among other sources. This is without a doubt the case. You will outperform someone who performs none of these things or a combination of them.
But we both know that those cannot provide you with the real deal when it comes to result in orientation Bootcamp. This is why we looked for the top best hands in the business who agree to kick start training on the subject matter to help new beginners get into the Animal Feeds Business right here in FCT, Abuja.
THE GOOD NEWS IS, THEY ARE HAVING A 1 DAY BONANZA TRAINING ON PROFESSIONAL ANIMAL FEED FORMULATION AND PRODUCTION FOR SMALL AND LARGE SCALE FARMERS
What you will learn are as follows:
- Feed production both floating and sinking fish feed with different formulations
- Feed production both mesh and pellets poultry feeds with different formulations
- Advance feed formulation using international standard computer software.
- Feeds and feeding in a recession period
- Financing and starting immediately
Benefit; with the increase in animal feed, you will learn how to formulate a least-cost quality feed, for your farm and commercial sales.
- Venue: Per Excellent Park (Formerly Onatrix Garden) Wuse Zone 5 After Ibro Hotel
- Date: 29th September 2021
- Time: 9AM Prompt Till 4PM
- Fee: 30,000
- FREE Handouts Are Available As Well. (CALL: 07031895491)