Farmer must strive to win the war of farming. But he must have certain attributes to do this. Explore with me the very important attributes of a successful farmer if you want to succeed too.
- He is passionate about farming. Yes, nothing much can be achieved in life without passion. Passion is the fuel for productivity.
- He does not complain or murmur about the economy. He keeps himself busy making things happen. Murmuring is energy drainer. To be a winning farmer, you must have that steely nature that goes forward always no matter what.
- He does not believe in failure. Our success in life will in most cases be determined by our attitude to failure. A winning farmer sees failures as necessary steps to eventual success. He sees failure as mere feedback.
- He is ever learning how to do things well. A winning farmer is an insatiable learner. Those who are not willing to learn should forget about farming!
- He is always associating with progressive farmers. Our association in most cases will determine our appreciation in life. Wise farmers don’t move with failures.
- He makes sure that he is surrounded by positive workers. Workers can ruin or make a business. A winning farmer is ruthless in discarding negative, lazy and destructive workers.
- He believes that the best is yet to come. Yes, a farmer without hope cannot succeed. There is power in hope. A winning farmer believes the future is bright no matter what!