We want to make sure that our guest posters get all they deserve. We are honored to have you share your experiences with us. Everyone deserves the opportunity to be heard. We’re here to make sure you have the best possible audience.
We’re always eager to hear about your brilliant ideas. However, there are certain factors to consider before presenting your ideas to us.
WealthPreneurship with Adus Michael reaches a vast audience of inspired and motivated people who are actively seeking advice and strategies to increase the knowledge base on how they can heal, grow, and enrich their lives, with millions of readers and friends on the internet.
Complete Submission Guidelines for Guest Posting: Before submitting a guest article, please be sure you read the following guidelines:
- A minimum of 500 words is required.
- Content that is SEO friendly.
- Meta Title, Meta Description, and the target keyword should all be mentioned.
- The topic must have a high level of quality and instructional value.
- Your content should be completely original and not plagiarized from elsewhere on the internet.
- Short paragraphs (2 to 3 lines), sub-sections, bullet points, and other elements can be used.
- Based on context, a featured picture and content should include at least 2-3 photos. The image that is appropriate for the situation. This will assist our readers in having a positive experience.
- Word document that is well-formatted.
- Correct any grammatical errors.
- We need at least 6 to 12 hours to approve your post.
- You may write on any topic you choose, including education, travel, food, technology, law, and so on.
- In 500-word content, you can only have one external link and one internal link. In any post or blog, links are quite crucial. In the text, internal and external links should be employed often. All connections must be utilized in such a way that the phrase makes sense. In a statement, no links should be utilized indiscriminately. It must be beneficial to the readers.
- The Blog Administrators has the authority to make changes to your blog.
How to Make a Submission
- Email your post to email@example.com in plain text, not HTML, in Microsoft Word, with the title in the subject line. Please limit each email to one submission.
A Few More Points to Consider
You will receive a response within a few days if your post appears to be a good fit for the blog at this time. Please try again with a different post if you don’t get a response the first time.
Before the post goes live, you may be requested to rewrite it to make it stronger or clearer, and your proposed title may be modified.
Clarity, grammar, and overall style may be altered in your post. You will be asked to evaluate and approve any important changes before they are implemented.
Thank you for sharing your light and for joining the WealthPreneurship with Adus Michael community!